Curb appeal enhancements
provide aesthetically pleasing attractiveness to the exterior of either a residential or commercial property. Whether you plan to sell or stay in your home, curb appeal is an important element when considering a return on investment.
If you are considering a move, completing minimal improvements to entice a potential buyer is worth the investment “first impressions are lasting impressions”. Home buyers often decide whether or not to look inside a home based on its curb appeal. At Todd’s Services (TSI), we can assist in the improvement process by offering a consultation outlining a selection of options to meet your goals. For instance, there are times that adding elements to your landscaping can improve curb appeal, but there are other times when removing something is even more effective. Whether the option is to dress up an area with plantings, rebuild a patio area or remove overgrown landscaping, we will meet your objective professionally.
Based on housing market conditions in Michigan, the local area is currently experiencing a growing trend of many homeowners electing to stay in their homes and invest in major updates and renovations, which often includes curb appeal enhancements instead of relocating. TSI has been in business for more than 30 years and has experienced a surge in return customers seeking to renew and modernize their existing landscape designs.
As a full service landscape business we will design and implement the entire landscaping project focusing on customer input and satisfaction. The scale of the project can be minimal to satisfy an improvement to a focused area such as an entry way or the project can be designed for a complete exterior makeover, completed in phases at the customer’s discretion.
A brief selection of options may include:
Hardscape themes both from practical (low maintenance) and aesthetic (curb appeal) standpoints
- Achieving curb appeal for all four seasons begins with a plant selection plan that will provide something to catch the eye in each of the four seasons. The goal is to have flowering trees throughout spring and summer, fall foliage in autumn and good structure in winter.
Focal points throughout the property perfectly scaled to the space.
- Choices may include brick paver and/or stamped concrete selections, wood or composite decking options, retaining walls of stone, brick or lumber, inclusion of an outdoor fireplace and/or kitchen.
Lawn restoration and installation of irrigation systems.
- Strategic placement of low voltage lighting along your driveway, sidewalks and near important landscaping elements will enhance the curb appeal. TSI has an extensive selection of outdoor lighting options available.
- Placement of outdoor structures such as a pergola, gazebo or sitting walls accompanied with lighted columns can provide a sitting area focal point.
- Looking to enhance the lushness of your lawn? TSI field personnel are experienced and provide excellent workmanship to condition a lawn to the highest quality. Highly reputable materials and products coupled with the current industry technology promote optimal irrigation system performance.
There are a number of avenues you can take to improve your residential or commercial property. Enhance your curb appeal
and increase the ROI through creative landscaping design and installation.